- ATR SOLAR has installed more than 150 units of Solar Green House Dryer for Copra Drying applications all over Tamilnadu
- Total area of more than 85,000 sq.ft Solar Green House dryer has been installed by ATR SOLAR for Copra drying application till March 2020
Subsidy for Solar Copra Dryer:
Tamilnadu Agricultural Engineering Department is providing 50% to 60% subsidy maximum of 3.5 Lakhs for one Farmer to install Solar Green House Dryer for copra drying applications.
- Solar Green house dryer reducing the drying time up to 50% compared with open sun drying
- Copra drying without using Sulfur will provide better price
- Will provide very good clear and clean coconut Oil
- By using Automatic Temperature and Humidity control the dried copra is having very good quality.
- reducing losses due to sudden rain and windy climate
- reducing the usage of Tarpaulin for frequent covering of material during open sun drying
- reducing manpower for handling of copra during drying process
- Electrical Backup Heater could be provided for non sunny period operation.